Friday, March 8, 2013

Quick update

As you probably know by now, my elbow is no longer thought to be fractured, but it is sprained (read, I'm still dealing with pain, boo).

I can't complain too much though, at least I have my arm back, limited use, but I have my arm.

Next week I'm trying a cleanse that Corrie wants to do. We are going to be each other's long distance support system. I plan to blog about it throughout the week, so I'll go into details then. 7 days... Ahhhhhh!

My weight has continued to creep up, and I'm a little nervous to weigh in Monday morning before we start. I'm not sure what I need to do to get my head back in it, but something has got to change so I can get this weight off. I know that I won't give up though, and even signed up for a weight loss coach through work.

No comments:

Post a Comment