Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 3: Now I'm Grumpy

I started off today so positive. I got to have an even greater variety off foods since I could have fruits and vegetables, I got to eat an avocado... Life was good. Until breakfast. Yeah, that lasted long.

Broccoli for breakfast, yeesh! I had to toss the last few bites before satisfying my other needs with an orange and an avocado. I know, weird breakfast. Well you know what? This whole diet is weird!

I was hungry for dinner around 5, but couldn't convince myself to eat until 7 because I am so sick of veggies. And it's just the veggies that are bothering me, I could eat fruit all day everyday I think. But gosh do I miss protein. Meat. Cheese. Come back to me!

I am feeling much better now that I've eaten, and as weird as tomorrow is, I'm looking forward to it as well. At least I get some protein finally with yogurt and milk! I also made the cabbage soup (for day 7) and I'm allowed to supplement tomorrow with it, which may help since it's a very savory soup.

I really can't wait for Friday and Saturday though when I finally get some meat, yum! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it, haha.

I'm also finally seeing some movement on the scale, so I want to focus on the positive. Along with that I'm feeling really good about getting my willpower back. I'm saying to myself "you can't eat that" instead of "you shouldn't eat that" which makes all the difference.

I think I can, I think I can...4 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment