Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 2: Veggies only

Day 2 was a lot harder for me than day 1. Not because of hunger, I actually found I was able to stay full longer, but I just don't find veggies as interesting flavor wise.

I did have a really lovely breakfast since I was allowed a potato today. I chose a sweet potato for a more flavor and something sweet. I mashed it and added some cinnamon, yum! Otherwise I stuck to all green veggies.

It's amazing how few calories you consume when you only eat veggies. No wonder this diet s successful. I may be full, but I only consumed about 500 calories for the day.

Not having any protein is weird. I'm not grumpy per se, but I just feel... Off. I can't wait for day 5 when I get to eat meat again!

I'm excited for tomorrow too... Combo fruit and veggies, so I'm treating myself with avocado! Yum!

The best part of today though is that Sakief came home from his bro trip to Pensacola. I missed him :) But I did have a great weekend with my parents in town and getting to see Adam and Erin's new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment