Saturday, March 16, 2013

Days 5 and 6: The return of protein!

Days 5 and 6 were very similar, and also the easiest days by far, mostly because it was normalish foods.

Day 5 was beef and tomatoes. Other variations on the diet said chicken. I'm guessing that the idea is to add protein back. I was also supposed to eat 6 tomatoes. It was the first day all week that I was truly full and satisfied after every meal. I am lucky enough to have Sakief who cooked me delicious steak in a cast iron skillet, noms. He even prepared Friday's breakfast for me Thursday night so that I didn't have to be up super early Friday morning. It is suggested that you drink extra water because of the acidity of tomatoes.

Today was beef and veggies (or chicken/turkey). Pretty self explanatory. Other than the fact that I usually have breakfast foods for breakfast, it's essentially my normal diet.

I can't believe that tomorrow is finally the last day! Here's to hoping I see some nice results on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment