Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 7: Throwing in the towel

Day 7 was a bust, in fact the whole diet was a bust, for me at least. I haven't done a final check in with Corrie to see how it went for her.

Yesterday was "miracle soup" aka cabbage soup day. I thought it wouldn't be so bad. I was wrong. I got through breakfast no problem. But once I got to lunch, it all went down hill. I made it about 5 bites in and had to quit. I was done.

I skipped lunch after that as I had lost my appetite, but ate a delicious healthy dinner of chicken and veggies.

I ended up super sick today as well, and have been very uncomfortable. I'm blaming the cabbage.

In the end I only lost 3.5lbs. While that's a great amount of weight, it's way less than promised, and totally not worth the torture of the week. I'd rather lose 2lbs and enjoy my food than go through the last week again for some extra weight loss.

Thumbs down 7 day diet, thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment