Friday, March 22, 2013

Post 7Day

So I'm thinking that while I hated basically everything about last week, it at least appears that it wasn't for nothing. Not only did I not gain weight back since stopping, I have continued to take more off. I still would never put myself through that again, however, at least it did me some good.

Unfortunately I'm still a long way from my lowest weight film last year, and even a few pounds off from my 2013 low. But that's ok. I'm finally feeling really good about my eating habits, and am having a much easier time with my self control. This may also be attributable to las week, so yet another reason I can't hate it. I've been so happy eating normal food this week (HEALTHY normal food), that I have zero desire to eat anything unhealthy.

I also feel really good about myself for the first time in quite awhile. I'm liking what I see in the mirror again. Truly speaks to how important the psychological factor is in losing weight.

This week I made my triumphant return to cooking dinner, and mostly had wins, so says Sakief. Unfortunately last night's experiment of cabbage rolls wasn't the best. It wasn't awful though, so worth tweaking. Anyone who's made cabbage rolls knows hat they typically call for rice... I used quinoa as a substitute and it seemed to work just fine.

This week's stats:
Current weight: 221.5 lbs
Total weight lost: 63 lbs
In 2013: 3 lbs
To go: 37 lbs
Work outs: I'm getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment