Monday, February 25, 2013

Give me a break!

Ok, that pun isn't so funny, but as you probably know by now, I fractured my right elbow on Thursday night. I am slowly teaching myself to do things with my left hand, or figuring out how to still use my right fingers (or realizing my limits and asking for help), but there are some things that won't ever be easy... Like typing.

Because of that I've decided that until further notice I am taking a break from full blog posts (I may post short updates every now and then). It just takes entirely too much time to type with the hunt and peck method and only one hand.

I'm annoyed, frustrated, and a little angry, but thankfully I have Sakief who is taking such good care of me (and thankfully was there when I fell to rush me to the ER). He's been doing everything for me that I ask (and lots that I don't), and putting up with my crappy attitude. I'm trying to make light of the situation, but it's less and less funny the longer I'm in the splint. 4-6 weeks in this thing is not going to be easy.

I'll be back! After this short break...

No comments:

Post a Comment