Monday, July 2, 2012

Eat All the Things!

I promised Mollye that I would blog about brunch yesterday, so here it is!  Pensacola does brunch well, and despite my desire to lose weight, apparently my desire to eat all the things, such as a jumbo chocolate chip pancake, won out.  I had dreamt about pancakes, there was nothing I could do (and apparently Bobby dreamt about the amazing cinnamon roll french toast that he "split" with Mollye, oh the life of a low carb diet!)

Behold breakfast!






This is about half of the food on our table.  There were 9 of us, but one is actually 9 (or maybe 8), and one is 9 months, so I feel like they don't count (although Cole ate most of his omelet, it was impressive).  

As you can tell, this was not a good weekend for me food wise.  I can only hope to kick my butt enough in the gym this week to work it off.  Sakief tried to talk me out of eating all the things, but also knows better than to fight with me when I want food, haha, good man.

We had an incredible weekend, and I can't wait for him to be here in a few weeks!  I have lots of fun activities planned, but the best part is just getting to spend time together (cue the sappy music). 

I did manage to drag my overeating butt to the gym today, despite the fact that I'm still incredibly sore from Friday's personal training work out.  Ow.  What I learned from Friday is that I'm not anywhere close to being in shape.  And my body is paying for it dearly.  I go again tomorrow, pray for me, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment