Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Milestone!

It happened earlier than I thought it would, but I have now lost over 70 lbs (70.5 lbs to be exact)!  Not that it was out of reach after last week's weigh in, but since the scale has been creeping slowly downwards, I certainly did not expect to see so much loss in one week. 

Of course it comes right at the beginning of my craziest month(s) this year.  Sakief is here this weekend (yay!). I'm in ATL for Amanda's wedding next weekend.  My parents come to visit the weekend after.  Then a long girls weekend in San Diego.  And to wrap things up I go back to Pensacola for my last (sniff) visit before Sakief makes his way to Austin for good.  I do get one weekend off to relax, but then Sakief comes to visit Austin again.  Another weekend to relax before I head to Maryland for Thanksgiving.  Oy vey!  But I love it.  And hate it... travel always kills my diet.  So here is my plea friends... help me!

Remind me to pack food for the planes.  That's a big one.  I'm not a big fan of people making comments when I've already chosen what I want to eat, but I think in this case I can make an exception.  I've only got a few short months to get in beach shape, and so much travel before then!!  So shame away :)

I could not be happier today.  Thanks for all of the continued support.  I've gotten a lot of love over the past few weeks, and it means so much!

Stats this week:
Weight lost: 2.5 lbs
Total weight lost: 70.5lbs
To go: 29.5/14.5
Work outs: 2 (boo me)

No comments:

Post a Comment