Friday, September 7, 2012

Regaining Ground

That past few weeks have been rough weight loss wise, all of which is my fault, but rough none the less.  Thankfully I am really getting my butt back in gear, and I am back in the teens this week!  I am still up a bit over what my lowest weight has been, but I'm so happy to see some progress in the right direction. 

I decided to make a few other changes this week.  As you all know, I am addicted to Pinterest, but I haven't been experimenting as much recently.  There are a few things that I'm eager to try out, including remedies for dark circles under your eyes and those evil stretch marks.  I'd love to be the type of person who is proud of my stretch marks, and a part of me is, but I'm not a mom, I didn't go through a pregnancy and child birth to earn those stretch marks.  I ate myself fat.  And yes, I'm doing something about it, which is where my bit of pride comes from, because we all know they wouldn't be so prominent had I not lost so much weight.  But I also want them gone. 

Lastly, today I'm starting a 3 day diet that promises weight loss "up to 10 lbs".  From everything I've read people lose 5-7 lbs on average in those 3 days.  5 lbs would be awesome, so we'll see what happens when I weigh in Monday morning.  I'm comfortable trying it because it's not horribly restricting calorie wise, so I don't think I'll starve all weekend.  What I'm most skeptical of, is can that weight stay off?  I guess we'll see when I weight in again on Friday.  Again, from what I've read, if you're living a healthy lifestyle anyway, you should be able to keep off whatever weight you lose in the 3 days.  I'll share all of my findings (and the diet if it works) on Monday!

This weeks stats:
Current weight: 219.5 lbs
Weight lost: 65 lbs
To go: 35/20
Work outs: 2 (boo me! But I did run a mile, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment