Friday, September 21, 2012

Another 20ish pounds!

I felt like it was time for another photo update.  I know it's hard for me to see changes in myself since I see myself everyday.  Comparing pictures is what works best.  Considering how impressed all of my friends were a few weeks ago while I was in Pensacola, I thought it was time to impress myself as well.

This outfit is no longer going to be a good one to compare myself in, as my sweater is WAY too big, and therefore I think it's hard to see how different I look.  I tried to capture just how big the sweater is on me with a side view where you can see that it kind of hangs, whereas in the older picture, it's pretty obvious that the sweater is flush against me.


49 lbs down!



68 lbs down!








































I didn't lose any weight this week, but I also didn't gain, so it's a win!  Especially since I was little miss piggy last weekend.  I'm really looking forward to hitting the 70 lb mark, and hopefully not too long from now, breaking into the next decade.  Weight loss is definitely slowing down for me, I'd say partially due to the fact that it just gets harder the closer you get to your goal, and partially because I'm still having a hard time keeping my will power in check.  But I'm getting there again, and as long as my weight doesn't start to creep back up, I'm good with that.

My injuries are also healing, which will mean that I can resume a normal work out again.  Muscle relaxers are working wonders for my back and I'm going to try to get a massage this weekend which I'm hoping will only speed up recovery.  My toe also isn't bothering me so much, and I got in a few long elliptical runs this week (I decided not to push it and run on the treadmill with a broken toe, no point in knocking me out of work outs all together!).  In a few more days (once the swelling is down more) I'll resume running on the treadmill.  Need to get ready for Color Me Rad!

Stats this week:
Weight lost: 0 lbs
Total: 68 lbs
To go: 32/17
Work outs: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment