Friday, August 3, 2012

Just one pound?

I saw this image on Pinterest the other day with the caption "Still mad you 'only' lost 1 lb?"

I'm certainly never mad when I lose weight, no matter how much or how "little" I lose.  But sure, when I expect to have lost more weight, I get disappointed.

Just like last week, I felt great all week (I REALLY love that feeling), so I felt so sure that this would be a big week.  Especially because I ate well the entire week, I got in my work outs, etc, whereas the week prior I had a horrible weekend of eating while Sakief was in town.

So I actually lost more than 1 lb this week, I lost 1.5 lbs.  And no, I'm not mad.  But yes, disappointed.  I had also managed to get it in my head that I would be into the teens this weigh in, so falling short was hard as well.

Since beginning my push to under 200 lbs, I've lost 3.5 lbs, and according my calculations, to be on track I should be down 6 lbs.  So that's a bit disappointing as well.  I keep falling further from my goal.

Ok, I'll stop whining now, because the fact is, I lost 1.5 lbs this week!  And that rocks!  I just need to stare at that pound of fat a little more and remind myself that that disgusting mess is now banished from my body.  That's right, banished, because it is NEVER coming back.

This was a good week, and I know that I will continue to feel as great as I have been, and that the weight is going to continue to fall off.  I just can't wait to have a few great weeks!

This week's stats:
Weight lost: 1.5 lbs
Total weight lost: 63.5 lbs
Current weight: 221 lbs
Pounds to go: 21.5/37.5

No comments:

Post a Comment