Friday, January 18, 2013

One more week!

Despite my lack of willpower last weekend, I still managed to lose some weight this week! I'm still disappointed about how much weight I still have to take off to fix my holiday mess, however, I am feeling so much better right now, finally! I had started to lose confidence that I could do this, and it's slowly coming back. It's just going to take longer than I thought, and that's ok.

This wasn't a particularly interesting food week in our house, but I did introduce Sakief to cauliflower pizza and he loved it! Last night's experiment of crock pot beef and broccoli resulted in decent flavor but chewy meat. Meh. I've made beef and broccoli before in a pan, and that was way better. On to the next.

Most importantly, next Friday we get the keys to our new place! It's been very taxing living together in such a small apartment, and I can't wait! This weekend will be lots of packing, though much of the apartment is already boxed up. I'm so excited for everything that this apartment means, mostly that it will be our home for at least the next few years. It's been a long time since I've gotten to stay put for awhile.

Stats this week:
Weight: 222 lbs
Weight lost this year: 2.5 lbs
Total weight lost: 62.5 lbs
To go: 37.5 lbs
Work outs: 2 plus house packing

No comments:

Post a Comment