Friday, April 6, 2012

(Good) Friday

As always it is weigh in day. Unfortunately this week is the first week that I didn't lose any weight, in fact, I am up a half a pound from last week. And you know what? It's ok. I am not disappointed in my weight gain, but I am disappointed in my attitude this week.

It's been a particularly stressful week, which has affected my mood and my sleep, and then it all becomes a vicious cycle. When I'm tired it's hard to put some pep in my step, and my attitude gets worse and worse.

Because of my bad mood I also didn't eat so well this week. I have no one to blame but myself.

I did work out three times this week, but it just goes to show, that exercise and good diet go hand in hand. You can only work off so many of the bad calories you take in.

I'm determined to turn my attitude around this weekend, and am excited to start it off with no work today! Three cheers for working for a Catholic health system who gives us Good Friday as a holiday! I'm also very excited to be having some friends over for a modified seder this evening as it's the first night of Passover. Fingers crossed I don't screw up the lamb... if I don't, hopefully I can post about it!

Thanks again to everyone who continues to support and encourage me! I'm sure I'll have lost some weight by this time next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment