Saturday, April 21, 2012

Comparison time!

Tonight Sakief and I are attending a wedding for one of my co-workers, Kerry.  Since I have been hesitant to buy too many new clothes that I may shrink out of, I had to pull a dress out of the closet for tonight's festivities.  I've worn this dress a couple of times before, most recently to Cassie and Bill's fabulous nuptials last summer.  Since I have lost quite a bit of weight since then I thought it would be a good opportunity to take a look at how I've changed, and wearing the same clothes always helps to put it in perspective.  Here we go!


With Dan at Cassie and Bill's Wedding
In the same dress tonight.  


I see most of the difference in my face, but you can also see it in my stomach and arms.  Harder to see it in my stomach in the second photo since it isn't a side shot.  I'm loving the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment